Friday, May 07, 2004

Nerd American Idol


From: Howard Lovy
Subject: Skin Science
They link to our review of L'Oreal's nanostuff, making Jennifer's suffering for science worth it!

FossFrom: Jennifer Foss
Subject: RE: Skin Science
This is my nerd dream come true. I wonder if I'm going to get recognized in the grocery store now!

From: Howard Lovy
Subject:
RE: Skin Science
Want me to make you an even bigger nerd star and blog this item?

From: Jennifer Foss
Subject: RE: Skin Science
Oh my gosh ... It's like the American Idol of the Nanotech world! Sure, I don't have a problem with my newfound fame in the scientific community.

Related Posts
Beauty and the nano beat
Don't hate me because I'm nano-beautiful

Related Stories
Product Review: Hey, is that a nanocapsule on your face?
The nanoscience behind beauty is serious business at L'Oreal

Resources
What's New in Cosmetic R&D
L'Oreal's nanosomes

Discuss

Update: Roland Piquepaille writes about a company that literally gets under your skin. STMicroelectronics' SkinChip.

No comments: