Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Legend in my own nano mind


Want to hear something funny? I'm going to make an attempt at public speaking. Nanotech Goals and Conflicts will be the topic of my stammerings at the Foresight Institute's 1st Conference on Advanced Nanotechnology Oct. 22-24 in Washington, D.C.

Members of the media can get a press pass here, and everyone else can register here. Drop me a note if you want a 30-percent discount.

Come and see the reason I'm a print, not broadcast, journalist. So, while I live in my private hell filled with night terrors of showing up at the conference in my underwear and everybody laughing at me, including the girl in seventh grade I had a huge crush on ("Boo" Kilbourne where are you?), you can look forward to learning about real nanotechnology. We're not talkin' stain-resistant pants.

NanoBot Backgrounder
Venezuelan natural nano resource
Get out of your mom's basement and get a job
Nano 'crackpots' seem downright respectable

No comments: