Friday, May 18, 2007

Arrowhead Research Corp. stock is airborne

Um, has anybody noticed what's been going on with Arrowhead Research Corp.'s stock price? *

* Howard Lovy's NanoBot takes no responsibility for any financial action you may or may not take based on anything you read here. If I were such a financial genius I'd have minions do the blogging for me, and I'd actually know how to make money off of NanoBot. Oh, and full disclosure: I did some work for Arrowhead Research Corp. last year and I have a few pennies invested in the company now. But I have no "inside" knowledge of the company. Hell, they won't even return my e-mails.

Related News
Arrowhead to Sell Restricted Stock
Arrowhead Announces $16.5 Million Investment by Institutional Investors
Form 8-K for Arrowhead Research Corp.

Backgrounder
My other life as a nanotech pitchman

No comments: